Author Topic: Extra "menu" Anime movies  (Read 1767 times)

Mulnard

• View Profile
Extra "menu" Anime movies
« on: January 24, 2016, 07:40:45 PM »
HI,

As i have +/- 100 anime movies for my kid i'd like to have an seperate menu on the cood-e.

Could someone please help me to start this up...

Thx in advance

Mulnard

• View Profile
Re: Extra "menu" Anime movies
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2016, 09:28:36 PM »
Nobody ?

Tip maybe for an add-on on menu configurations

aquerido

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2016, 11:46:30 PM »
Try another skin: Artic Zephyr or Eminence allow you to modify home menus.

Cheers.
Art

Mulnard

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2016, 08:49:20 PM »
Eminence krijg ik geinstalleerd maar je kan inderdaad tabs kiezen maar niet zelf eentje aanmaken.
En tweede probleem is dat hij in bibliotheek gekoppelde mappen altijd allemaal weergeeft in lijst en bijvoorbeeld niet enkel 1 geselecteerde netwerkmap met films en op andere tab speelfilms...

Echt niemand een idee ? Collectie tekenfilms is ecjt serieus geoot en vind dit vrij irritant dat ze tussen actie staat bijvoorbeeld.

Grtjs

Mulnard

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2016, 11:13:54 AM »
Google translated. Sorry...

Eminence, I get installed but you can indeed choose tabs but not itself create one.
And the second problem is that he always displays all linked folders in library, for example, not only one selected network with movies and other tab anime and cartoon movies ...

Really nobody an idea? Collection of cartoons is seriously big and find this quite annoying that evertything is mixed.
Also there are movies not to be watched by children. No no there is no pron hahahaha
Grtzzz

tuk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2016, 12:21:13 PM »
I'm pretty sure people have an idea but it's difficult to explain in detail. It goes roughly like this:
Add a Video Source for all types of movies/shows you want seperated, so add the Anime folder as a seperate source from your other movies etc., then add a menu entry to the home screen (Setting, Appearence, customize home screen) for each seperate source. You can do all of this with the default skin but maybe you have to switch to Expert Mode. Good luck, you'll need to do some research!

Mulnard

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2016, 06:34:07 PM »
Hi,

I have the cood-e for some months now and i did a lot of research but i can't realise this.
I have two different shares but when you add a tab "movies" the skin takes always the whole library, so the two shares on my network.

All tips are welcome.

grtz

Jeremy

• TEAM COOD-E
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2016, 08:11:04 AM »
Hi,

Because of the low requests for Anime in the menu (its more work to add it and really makes it work and see when something is anime) we aren't able to add it to the menu for now.

But its always an option to use a alternative skin, that has this option build in :D
thats the beauty of Kodi

GR, Jeremy

Don't forget to smile everyday.

Mulnard

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2016, 01:50:56 PM »
Hi,

Cood-e has not to see this automaticlly. But i would be nice if you have 2 menu's en you can select one mapping or drive for each menu. So you can save your movies or animes in different places on your network and they are separeted in movie menu of the cood-e.

This can't be very difficult to program...

Grtzz

Mulnard

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2016, 04:55:44 PM »
Hi,

Still no solution for having 2 menu's with separated mapping ?