Author Topic: latest update.  (Read 7650 times)

Coert

• Just do it..!!!
    • View Profile
    • XDA Developers
Re: latest update.
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2016, 01:45:18 PM »
We all did a factory reset because that was needed to complete the update process so we all started with a clean install ....but..!!! After installing add dons etc..and after using 15.2 coode firmware for a few days it really really lags and isn't feeling as smooth as I should be ..

Greets Coert
I can also confirm that mine is a bit laggy too. Did a factory reset and started from a scratch but still seems to me much less responsive that it was before the update to 1.2.5.  :

Fanarts are loading slowly, and seeking forward and backward during playback is also way tooooo slow.

I still hope the developers can polish these few things soon. COOD-E is a good box but these minor bugs don't really help to get more customers...

Couldn't agree more .. And In my opinion the could do more ... I mean if you're working on a update for more then 3 months and giving anwsers like we are almost ready with the update but we want it to be perfect before releasing so delay after delay and finally the update is OTA youre expectations ar really high.. And then to see it really isn't more then just kodi update go the next stable version.  And the adding for the new qwerty remote.. Yeah thats really disappointing ... For 2 days after update it was smooth and snappy but after that the smooth snappy feeling was gone...
So I desided I don't wanted and won't wait for coode to fix bugs, add and update anymore..
So now 1week after update V1.2.5 I have a smooth and snappy android box , kodi without lag and skipping ffw streams within a blink of your eyes...
Reboot Coode box, reboot recovery, reboot system UI, stand by and fast reboot function intergrated in system.
Full android TV box (with system start in android instead of Kodi,
Superuser rights (installed as system app so I keep root after updating firmware)
And the best part if is all Cood-e function incl. OTA update are still 100% functional...
Only thing not working is BT keyboard but that's a known bug of android KK and for as far as I know there no known fix ....
Believe in yourself because if you don't no one does..!!

Jeremy

• TEAM COOD-E
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2016, 07:49:11 AM »
Hi Guys,

As some topics are flooded with posts and people say, i have this to etc.
It becomes very unclear what is the issue.

Therefore i made a new board: http://forum.cood-e.com/index.php?board=11.0
Called BUG REPORT, please make sure to check if some bug already has been reported.

In this way we can keep track of the bugs and solve them in a good and fast way and we can also report if something had been solved or something needs more information if we are unable to find something.

Gr, Jeremy
Don't forget to smile everyday.

aln

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2016, 11:46:03 AM »
since this upgrade the cood-e does random reboots. what a crap  >:(

Coert

• Just do it..!!!
    • View Profile
    • XDA Developers
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2016, 08:07:14 PM »
Can confirm the random reboots .
The first day I've run official firmware no reboots second day experienced 2 or 3 random reboots

aln

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2016, 08:28:06 PM »
I downgraded back to 1.2.1 few days ago. Looks like the random reboots are gone.

sikkel1961

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2016, 03:59:54 PM »
I downgraded back to 1.2.1 few days ago. Looks like the random reboots are gone.

How downgrade ???? tell me how to do it thx

aln

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2016, 09:48:53 PM »
follow this procedure:
http://forum.cood-e.com/index.php?topic=25.0

It will restore back to the first image on the device, in my case it was 1.1.2 I think, than you can update to 1.2.0 and than to 1.2.1

Coert

• Just do it..!!!
    • View Profile
    • XDA Developers
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2016, 08:43:54 PM »
I resolved all my Cood-e firmware related problems.!!!
I just don't use the Cood-e Bugware "controls, alt and delete..!!"
And it was like magic... From that moment on I haven't experienced 1 bug, the UI is so smooth and snappie and the best part is "I never have to wait for a update ever again.. I can update Kodi As soon as kodi releases a new update ..

wortel87

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2016, 09:26:10 PM »
Indeed.

Dont try fixing something that isnt broken. The stock kodi was good enough from the start.

And i,m glad its now available to me.

Just focus on tweaking the box itself.

Coert

• Just do it..!!!
    • View Profile
    • XDA Developers
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2016, 09:53:29 PM »
I also got a mibox pro enhanced amlogic s802-h en Mali 450 6+2cores 600mhz en 1gb ram.. En die was altijd vele malen sneller dan deze coode
maar nadat ik wat init.d scripts had toegevoegd,
de CPU op 1.8ghz geklokt heb ipv 1,5ghz
de cpu govenor naar ondemand heb gezet ,
En alle onnodige ROM en ram vretende rotzooi eraf heb geflikkerd loopt ke coode box zelf nog beter en lekkerder dan me mibox pro...
Werkt echt zo onwijs fijn nu.. Geen irritatie momentje meer gehad sinds ik en FF goed onder handen heb genomen. .

j.p.

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2016, 04:57:30 PM »
ik heb zoveel problemen met deze box he pfff word er echt crazy van...wil zo graag van die troep af en gewoon een snelle normale box

jarvis uit en kan er niks mee...stuck met 15.2 die op mijn box loopt als een slak nadat ik al 3 keer een hard factory reset moest doen pfff

zo.n spijt dat ik deze box gekocht heb

Coert

• Just do it..!!!
    • View Profile
    • XDA Developers
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2016, 07:50:27 PM »
Mijn coode box loopt als een malle nu doet get prima kodi 16.0 stable erop en apez launcher ipv xbmc launcer andere cpu governor en gaat als een trein.. Loopt net zo snel en soepel als de mini x van den maat van me

sikkel1961

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2016, 08:43:18 PM »
Mijn coode box loopt als een malle nu doet get prima kodi 16.0 stable erop en apez launcher ipv xbmc launcer andere cp governor en gaat als een trein.. Loopt net zo snel en soepel als de mini x van den maat van me

hoe krijg ik Jarvis 16.0 stable erop !!!!!

Coert

• Just do it..!!!
    • View Profile
    • XDA Developers
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2016, 11:27:46 PM »
Install apex launcher,
Open settings (Android  settings menu),
Apps,
Select Kodi,
Delete Kodi,
Go to playstore,
Install Kodi (16.0 is downloadable in play store)

And that's it