Author Topic: Keyboard with integrated Airmouse  (Read 6347 times)

Jeremy

• TEAM COOD-E
    • View Profile
Re: Keyboard with integrated Airmouse
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2016, 09:08:16 AM »
It just doesn't work anymore! I'm not even able to get the remote to turn on, or do anything at all, not even removing the battery works. Wanted to send it back for repair, but i need the receipt. Sadly, the place where we bought the remote in pre-sale (divxplayer.nl) doesn't respond to any e-mail/message i send them.

25,- euros down the drain.  >:(

Hi Tuk,

I contacted DIVXPLAYER to see what happend, as they are our partner for offers like this.
They can't find any email from you with issue with COOD-E Key.

Don't worry about the invoice, we are able to see if you bought it from the pre-sale.
Please email: Support@COOD-E.com for repair/replacement.

EDIT: I found the email, and our support replied (Within 3 working hours), but no answer back from you :)
I have send you another email, please reply to get the RMA up and going.

Gr, Jeremy
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 09:12:02 AM by Jeremy »
Don't forget to smile everyday.

tuk

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2016, 11:46:02 AM »
Hi Jeremy,

Thank you for your support, response and e-mail! I never replied to the RMA request because it explicitly stated that i needed to send the invoice (which i lost), but divxplayer.nl never responded to my request to re-send the invoice!

I'll reply to your e-mail asap. Thanks again! And sorry for my negative tone earlier :)

tuk

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2016, 11:53:47 AM »
Btw i never received the manual for the remote, so before i send it back with RMA: does it go into some sort of stand-by mode? Is there any way i should turn the remote on? It's kind of random, like for example right now it doesn't do anything or respond to anything, but maybe in a few minutes i'll just work again...

Jeremy

• TEAM COOD-E
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2016, 03:50:30 PM »
Hi Tuk,

Stand-by mode, well, it goes in some kind of sleep mode that saves battery life.
So, after being in sleep mode, press any button once, it will go out of sleep mode and should work within 1/2 seconds.

Gr, Jeremy
Don't forget to smile everyday.

tuk

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2016, 05:21:14 PM »
Ah ok, then i'm afraid something is wrong indeed.. sometimes even replacing the batteries doesn't turn the remote back on! Gonna get into the RMA-thing asap :) thanks!

tuk

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2016, 01:29:51 PM »
It seems to work just fine now. Last couple of times it turned on right away and all the keys are working. Strange, but if it stays like this, i won't have to RMA it!

One thing: everytime the keyboard pops up, the language is set to Chinese by default, is there any way to change this to English?

Thanks!