Author Topic: No progress over the last couple off months.?  (Read 1204 times)

Coert

• Just do it..!!!
    • View Profile
    • XDA Developers
No progress over the last couple off months.?
« on: October 19, 2016, 11:15:32 AM »
Hey all,

It's been over 6 months since the last time I visit the cood-e forum,

Reasons:
The lack off support from Cood-e team,
Cood-e team responses towards the box users (like we are 5 year olds that never used a Android device)
The unkept promise made by cood-e...

It seems I was right, it's been 6 months since I last been here and nothing has changed.

No new update, (no Kodi 17 for cood-e box because we are on KitKat, Blame it in the chipset maker? Bullshit !!)
No bugfixes,
No promised functions, (reboot option enz. Isn't really that hard to imply)
Etc. Etc.

Cood-e Team, I think it's time for you to do as promised and give the support to all the paying customers !
Update the box to at least lollipop so we can benefit from Kodi 17 and all of the improvements Kodi made for Android boxes... (And that are a lot of improvement's!!)

Give us what we've paid for and do as promised..!
Believe in yourself because if you don't no one does..!!

Hanush

• View Profile
Re: No progress over the last couple off months.?
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2016, 10:25:50 AM »
I agree with the Court. COOD-E still sells and support is truly missing. By connecting to the request for improvement.

Vekia

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2016, 12:01:45 PM »
Is it me, or i only see negative posts by Coert?
Sorry Coert, but i check forum regulary, to see any update, just for curiousity.

I see you complain complain, while you already using new kodi version because you installed confluence++, so, go find a hobby or something (My Opinion) probably not something you want to hear, but you want to hear you are great and everybody shares your opinion.

Me and my friend both have the cod-e i;m still using the default software, working fine, just instal the repo from srp.tvaddons.ag and you can use and update all addons that has use for kodi in general.

my friend did the same as you, confluence and stuff, going for netflix (doesnt work ok) and he updated kodi to 16.1, works same at the one i have.

i only changed the skin, but workin fine (with tha uber addon we made)
no bugs at my side that i have issues with.

and, android, its not a android box itself, so its made for kodi only right? and
(like we are 5 year olds that never used a Android device) well, most of the people are, maybe you aren't, but you have a work around anyways, so what is the problem, go hobby something
Audio Add-on Fix: http://bit.ly/2eaFI8i (LINK UPDATED)
Backup link: http://www65.zippyshare.com/v/WuhE1fYJ/file.html

Setting -> Addons -> Install by ZIP

Works up to v1.25 with original COOD-E firmware

tuk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2016, 08:29:59 PM »
I must admit that i found the performance quite lacking out-of-the-box, and some features are lacking, but overall it worked quite well. I must also admit that, with the Confluence++ skin and access to the play store (giving me Spotify Connect and updates to the Kodi app), the device seems to be quicker and smoother, and now it works perfectly for me. Still very happy with the purchase; i won't be looking for another mediabox in the near future :D

Edit: also i'm fully happy because of the plugin your friend and you made :D
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 09:33:26 PM by tuk »