Author Topic: Hello fellow COOD-Ers  (Read 1117 times)

Dekko

• View Profile
Hello fellow COOD-Ers
« on: October 16, 2015, 11:45:48 AM »
Hi there. I'm from Sweden and I'm new here. And by accident I came across the COOD-E while I was browsing the Web for a android tv. Comparing here and there I have decided that the android players will be to much of a fuzz for me since I don't have the time and the nerves dealing around with manual updates, flashing usb sticks and whatnot. So I've decided this box might be the thing for me since all I want to do is be able to watches,  series etc. Tough before I buy this box I would like to know is the addons and the repos preinstalled? Is it possible for me to do addons and repos manually by my choice? And 1 last question is, having a 100mb fiber line here in Sweden, will the WiFi signal be enough strong without constant buffering... I just lately found out about Kodi  (xbmc) and I fell in love with it on my pc...

Cheers!

Jeroen

• TEAM COOD-E
  • Life is Like a box of Chocolate
    • View Profile
Re: Hello fellow COOD-Ers
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2015, 09:01:38 AM »
Hi Dekko,

Welcome to our forum, the COOD-E TV comes with a modified version of Kodi software and there are some repo's and add-ons installed. It's possible for you to add new repo's and install add-ons of your choice.

Regarding the WIFI, the build in WIFI is strong enough to stream content, but this always depends on the receipt and signal strength. But if this is OK, you can stream without buffering.

Hope you'll enjoy your COOD-E TV!