Author Topic: Firmware updates  (Read 2817 times)

wortel87

• View Profile
Firmware updates
« on: October 14, 2015, 06:24:41 PM »
Hey guys.

I was wondering if the known problems will be fixed soon?

Like the refresh rate, dts sound. Also the issue that the cood-e keeps sending a signal through hdmi so it keeps receivers from switching automaticaly.

It bothers me and i would really like some fixes soon.

I really want to support you guys now and in the future. but 50,- euro for a rasberry seems tempting at the moment

Jeremy

• TEAM COOD-E
    • View Profile
Re: Firmware updates
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2015, 11:39:33 AM »

Like the refresh rate, dts sound. Also the issue that the cood-e keeps sending a signal through hdmi so it keeps receivers from switching automaticaly.

Hi Wortel87,

These are no problems, the refresh rate is a additional functionality, we working close with AMLOGIC (Chipset maker) to get this function up and running.

DTS sound, there is no issue with this, the player does not support downmix, only passthrough for dts / dolby, topics has been answered on this subject.

Regarding the stops switching your AMP, this is also under investigation, at this moment we haven't been able to reproduce the issue, and we need to reproduce it to know the problem and solve it.

We are checking with AMP suppliers if they have a known issue with other devices so they can help this get solved, we working on it the fast we can.

Gr, Jeremy

Don't forget to smile everyday.